Wednesday, February 29, 2012

GOP debate ...a little late...

Well that was the most frustrating debate ever! So many lies thrown around you don't know who is telling the truth! I am glad I didn't watch the whole thing and just saw clips bc ...bleh. Debates for the GOP are kinda useless...you have to wait for the fact check or research the truth yourself to get anything from it. I think Romney seemed pleased with the outcome...but in my opinion, it is only bc he isn't a blundering idiot like his opponents (I just disagree with him)...haha. I mean really? Newt Gingrich? How is he even a candidate!? I still can't get over it.

2 comments:

  1. You know you are going to need to give me access to post my own items on this blog as the election season heats up. I know how badly you want things to be presented "Fair and Balanced." We can't have you being able to point out your left leaning commentary about the campaign season without a view from the right!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good idea. Hmm, just remind me and I can get it to you! I don't think I have your email. Good thinkin though. :)

      Delete