Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Inauguration

I LOVED every second I saw of the Inauguration! It was such a day of celebration. I loved the music, the poems, the candid moments and of course the President's speech was a highlight! I found it highly appropriate that Mr. President celebrated his beginning of his second term (after being the first black President to being the first black President re-elected for a 2nd term), on Martin Luther King Jr Day! Even if you disagree with the politics of the President...you have to (if you are reasonable) agree that this family is adorable and that they are good people. And I could not help but feel connected to American history...and American tradition as I watched the proceedings throughout the day...live. It was awesome! If you want to see some funny moments including a look Michelle gave Boehner at the luncheon and Al Roker's freak out as they (the President, First lady and VP and Jill Biden) walked 1/2 mile of the parade route click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment