Monday, October 29, 2012

Sandy

I just have to say I am so so so very glad that President Obama is in the white house and not some Bush clone who wants to take Federal funding for natural disasters away and make it state funded or privatize it....I don't even know how privatizing it can even pretend to be highly effective...but I think both private and federal and state are necessary during disasters! You can't take such a narrow view...
And I might add...Is it immoral, Governor? How is it NOT immoral to say that there will be no help from federal funding during natural disasters!? Again...I do NOT understand this perspective!!Click HERE to see video of Mitt Romney regarding this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhXyJeKaj8E
A little more on the matter: Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment