Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Should I throw up now...or...later?

At least Romney doesn't make me physically sick like this guy! UGH! Even the Osmonds don't make me want to barf or even go on to deny that I am in the same church as this doofus! (Spelling? I have never used that word written or otherwise to describe someone...but I could use worse words). If less people listened to this guy and listened less to Rush Limbaugh...we would be a better society. Glenn Beck to me is the example of modern-day Gadiantan robbers--minus all the killing and though he would probably love it...he will not ever be a part of our government, which his presence would make it more corrupt than it already is. Is that too harsh? Maybe. But just like the Gadiantan robbers in the BOM he uses scripture and his ability to speak in public to boast himself up. That would bring unto himself wealth and fame. It is wrong. I am ashamed he is  LDS. The Osmonds have always been respectful about our religion. Marie Osmond on Pierce Morgan the other night (was it last night?) remained neutral about politics...and would not say who she was voting for this election. She did however testify of Christ and say that she is a Christian, believes in the bible and she stated the church was neutral and we all must vote for who we think is the right man. I respect Marie Osmond for that interview.  Click here for the interview with Marie Osmond. Marie Osmond has always been a performer...but now she is starting a talk show in which she will be the host. She is in the same business as Glenn Beck...and yet she has taken a much higher road than Beck and his Beck-isms...as they have become known. I think he wishes he was an evangelist! I know this has nothing to do with Romney other than Beck saying Romney isn't his first choice, but Romney is God's choice :) ...I want to be clear that I see these 2 men differently! I think Romney is making some shady decisions in an ugly campaign...but he is a business man and he does what he has to do if he thinks it reaches the end goal. Glenn Beck is just arrogant and deceitful and uses the church as a step-stool or soapbox to deceit more people. 
On behalf of all civil, logical, strong members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints...I am sorry Romney, America and the world...for Glenn Beck and his thoughts on what our religion is. Romney is not behind in the polls bc that is God's will in showing the people that Romney is foreordained to win the election...it is simply false.
Click here for the video of Glenn Beck...if you dare.
Click here for the whole interview....if you DARE. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment