Monday, October 1, 2012

The funnies keep coming...

I don't know if you have heard about it....but there were mass emails sent out to Fast for Romney---for him to do well in the debates (was my understanding). Of course this makes myself and all Mormon Democrats laugh! It is like fasting for the BYU game, in my opinion...bc the debates have never determined a President election...but they have kept people from getting votes...meaning if you epically fail a debate and say something outrageous it can hurt you...but if you win a debate...it does not mean you will become President. I think Heavenly Father definitely cares who is our President...but he also gave us agency and expects us to vote for the right man. We must each study it out, research it and fast and pray for what our vote might be...but to fast and pray for a candidate to do well in a debate bc he too is Mormon....that is funny! Thank you Salt Lake Tribune.

No comments:

Post a Comment