Friday, September 28, 2012

Gold! Pure gold! Romney struck gold! hahahahahahaha

I cannot stop laughing!
Now Mitt Romney thinks his healthcare reform shows his charitable heart...his empathy....even though he would like to repeal Obama's and has spent all campaign year trying to dodge his healthcare reform in Mass! Oh this is GOLD! Pure gold! Poor Romney. It is KILLING him that he can't say, "Look at what I did in Mass! I reformed Healthcare! My healthcare program was even a blueprint for Obamacare!" And why can't he say that? The right wingers don't want him to! He is a puppet for them, poor guy. He can't let go of those votes. . . yet I know he would have gotten more votes if he backed up healthcare reform. (He wouldn't have been the Republican candidate, though).  A part of me would LOVE to see if, when placed in office, he would actually repeal it. My heart wants to say he wouldn't...but I am not willing to risk it. :)

Get ready to laugh...bc I sure did! hahahahaha...I still am.  Too good. Politicians!!! Can't live with them...can't laugh without them. (I still miss Palin....bc I laughed much harder last election---if you can call her a real politician. I can't wait to see that HBO movie, BTW. Click HERE for trailer).
Click HERE for the article I am referencing. 
(I will restrain from talking about how he is trying to use his time as a bishop to boast and build himself up--when we all know we are not special or gifted bc of our calling....but the spirit allows us to do what we otherwise could not do ourselves. But since this is in paragraphs...I am not really discussing that comment which Romney made in that article).
UPDATE: Here is Romney's record and "love/hate relationship with Obamacare."  

No comments:

Post a Comment