Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I love waking up knowing Pres Obama will keep his seat for 4 more years!



I know I cannot be the only one who was shocked into the realization that when people see things totally differently...it is just bc we have different perspectives! I am fascinated by this now...I still can't wrap my mind arround the perspective that the President will some how get rid of freedoms...that he some how is someone to fear and that somehow people seem to believe all the fear mongering. Obviously I am not speaking to the well educated and well informed who simply don't agree with basic Democrat policy.  That is a different issue. I am referring to people who are so ashamedly misinformed that it is quite frightening--and I try to steer clear of anything that plays with my emotions or makes fear a motivator. But some people really are scary in America. Having said that...even though our country has issues which include a split in political sides, debt that needs to be addressed, fear mongering men and women on tv and radio, hatred, racism, sexism, bigotry, intolerance, greed, selfishness, immorality, anger, so many uneducated, lies, "uncivility"--not sure that is a word, but I like it-- and much more. . . I sure feel better knowing that President Obama is still our President...a man with squeaky clean background, a love for this country, an understanding of Americans, a compassionate man, a wonderful father and husband, an educated man who is very smart, a man who will go down in history for many things...he is a President who has inspired volunteer efforts his first years in office, he inspired activism and awareness...he and the American people will not stand for elected officials who try to define rape or push their ideology or beliefs on the rest of us....I am proud to be an American. I always will be...but today my heart has a lot more joy in it knowing that the President I voted for...vouched for, debated for and fought for earned his seat for another 4 years. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. President...but more importantly, congratulations AMERICA!
Here is a fun little thing about perspectives...what do you see in this picture? An old woman or a young woman? :) Ah, perspectives...isn't it great we all have our own perspective! :)


2 comments:

  1. Did you write this article? I love it? I, too, am so happy we have 4 more years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yes...I wrote this. Nobody else writes on here...just me ranting to...me! :) Glad you like it. Totally how I feel!

      Delete