Thursday, November 8, 2012

Too funny not to share: "Math you do as a Republican to make you feel better"

We didn't need you....but thanks anyway for finally showing up...FLORIDA! :) Still feeling...GREAT!!! Here is an article about Florida's voting...
click here

Also you might want to check out this AWESOMENESS by none other than my favorite news reporter...Jim Stewart. I laughed so hard...it felt so good! I seriously can't remember when I laughed that hard. I needed that today! Since all I have had today is car repair stress and whiny sick kids...this made my afternoon much better...that and President Obama is STILL President. Seriously, though...Republican or Democrat it is funny (if you can laugh at your own party/Fox News). Click HERE

Oh the laughter...my sides! My sides!  "Is this math you do as a Republican to make you feel better" (BEST NEW slogan for Fox News)!

No comments:

Post a Comment