Thursday, August 30, 2012

Getting ridiculous...

More and more lies! I feel like the Grinch but instead of "noise" it is "All the lies! Lies! Lies! Lies!" And of course the Who's are the Republican candidates...but that is as far as I will take that analogy bc I love Dr. Seuss and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and I do not want to spoil that.  I do not however, love that Ryan refuses to say that he was wrong in his statements on GM and others. Is that a clue into his character? I don't like it! Nobody should like it! Romney should be disappointed in Ryan as well! I mean they are blatant lies! Blatant "fabrications" to make the American people either believe him....or in my case become offended by Ryan basically calling us all idiots bc we would be dumb enough to fall for whatever he says in a speech bc it is well written. Nothing comes off more powerful or poignant than the truth. Why don't they tap into that!? Say something you plan on doing as President or VP! Make substantial claims as how to climb out of the deficit! Don't just throw around nonsensical BS like a monkey in a cage at the zoo! You discredit yourselves, you shame your political party and you embarrass the American people. Shame on you Ryan.
One can claim that he is not the head haunch-o...he is not the President....well, I hear ya there. And thank goodness for that! But look how well it turned out for McCain to choose a radical running mate! Granted Ryan is not as hilarious as Palin and will not make for the best comedy to date on Saturday Night Live bc of the awesome impersonations done by Tina Fey...oh, I miss that! (Gonna youtube that next). But he is an extremist in most cases of politics....he loves feeding into the unglued Republicans and their ridiculous need for bullying and escalating the lies to new heights. Maybe that is more embarrassing than an accent and rifle toting Mayor from Alaska. Embarrassing...but unfortunately not funny. . .
But this is...http://youtu.be/IE-OCDexYrU
Ah, memories! For this I am sorry! Republican candidates everywhere, I failed to acknowledge the ridiculousness which has created so much joy. So I say thank you Republican candidates...you have created joy in the world...though indirectly...nontheless we can credit no one else for....Palin.
And in keeping with the theme of my earlier analogy: Cue the music for Cindy Lou Who's "Where are you Christmas--music only.
 "Where are you Palin? Why can't I find you? Why have you gone away? The channel is changing. I am no longer engaging..there is no humor aaaaaannnymooooore.The convention is here...but there is no SNL. The Convention is heeere but there is no SNL!"
I miss you Sarah Palin (impersonated by Tina Fey)! But you are not forgotten! I just hope this years convention is easily forgotten...by everyone including myself.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Emily, you are funny. I just laugh at your posts sometimes! Hilarious...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you....? :) It is for fun!

    ReplyDelete