Friday, August 24, 2012

Mitt the Moron...????

Really? He decided to stoop down to that seriously ridiculous "birther" comment? I honestly don't know if he is just that dumb, if his campaign strategists are just that dumb, or if he or both said this comment and meant it to be racially charged: "They know this is the place I was born."  Why would I "know" that he is born here bc he is white?! Or bc I am smart enough to know that you cannot enter a race for Presidential office if you did not verify your birth certificate. The only reason Barrack Obama's birth certificate was ever questioned was bc of his name and his race! And bc Republicans are that dumb! (At least the ones who bring this up.)
I am so done talking about this...I think I will have a cup of hot chocolate from my new mug...

No comments:

Post a Comment